All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most important passages in the Scriptures, First Corinthians 13 is often read and rarely followed. Medieval theologian, John Chrysostom, is remembered today as a Church Father for the entire Church. Now available for the first time in contemporary English, are these reflections of St. John on this key portion of the New Testament.
- Author BiographySt. John Chrysostom (ca. 347-407) was the archbishop of Constantinople, and was given the Greek surname, Chrysostomos, by his contemporaries, which means golden-mouthed, for the beauty of his preaching. Churches in both the East and the West honor him as a saint.
- Author(s)St. John Chrysostom
- PublisherParaclete Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleParaclete Essentials
- Place of PublicationOrleans, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press
- Width139 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.