All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £9.94
- £7.68Trending at £9.93
- £6.65Trending at £8.65
- £7.50Trending at £11.84
- £5.00Trending at £5.55
- £4.97Trending at £6.96
- £11.33Trending at £15.44
About this product
- DescriptionBy tracing the large-scale processes of social, economic and political change within cities, as well as the evolving relationships between town and country and between city and city, this book presents a synthesis of European urbanization within a global context.
- Author BiographyPaul M. Hohenberg is Professor of Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Lynn Hollen Lees is Professor of History, University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Lynn Hollen Lees,Paul M. Hohenberg
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/1995
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note19 halftones, 32 line illustrations, 6 maps, 15 tables
- Weight562 g
- Width151 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.