All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate valuation using multiples is one of the most popular corporate valuation approaches. In this book, the different steps of this valuation approach such as the selection of comparable companies or the choice of the reference variables are discussed. Finally, it is shown how multi-factor models can enrich the universe of valuation models.
- Author(s)Matthias Meitner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleZEW Economic Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note26 Tables, black and white; XI, 241 p.
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.