CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionApplicable for various areas of Marketing and levels, this title is based on realistic marketing and realistic marketing relationships, and allows for maximum flexibility. The instructor can also decide the level of complexity by selecting the number of decision areas a student is forced to consider.
- Author BiographyCurrently Kenan Professor at the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School.
- Author(s)Charlotte H. Mason,William D. Perreault Jr.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date05/10/2016
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.