All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionProvides eight case studies of media responses to right-wing radical groups and how these groups exploit the media.
- Author BiographyGIANPIETRO MAZZOLENI is Professor of Sociology of Mass Communication and Political Communication at the University of Milan. In addition he is Chair of the EuroMedia Research Group and Vice-chair of the Political Communication Division of the International Communication Association and serves on the editorial boards of The European Journal of Communication and of Political Communication. He is the author of La Comunicazione Politica (1998) and editor of the Italian scholarly journal Communicazione Politica. JULIANNE STEWART is Lecturer in Mass Communication at the University of Southern Queensland. She has written about television policy in the Pacific Islands and Papua New Guinea and on new communication technologies in rural Queensland. BRUCE HORSFIELD is Associate Professor in Communication and Media Studies and Director of the Center for Communication Research and Development at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. He has published widely on mass communication issues.
- Author(s)Gianpietro Mazzoleni
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBruce Horsfield,Gianpietro Mazzolini,Julianne Stewart
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.