Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will inspire and guide mental health professionals in private practice to leverage their expertise and experience both professional and financial success by building a successful business that goes far beyond exchanging hours for dollars in their office.
- Author BiographyDAVID STEELE is the founder and CEO of Relationship Coaching Institute, the first and largest training firm of its kind. Over his thirty years in the field of mental health, he has helped thousands of clients create successful practices, some of which went on to build six- and seven-figure businesses. He is the author of numerous books and videos on practice management and relationships.
- Author(s)David Steele
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight394 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
- £25.21Trending at £27.54
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.57
- £79.63Trending at £108.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.