Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionAugusto Graziani challenges traditional theories of monetary production, arguing that a modern economy based on credit cannot be understood without a focus on the administration of credit flows.
- Author BiographyAugusto Graziani is Professor of Economics in the University of Rome La Sapienza. He is the author of Teoria Economica (4th edition, 2002).
- Author(s)Augusto Graziani
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleFederico Caffe Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.