All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe secrets of Queen Victoria's sixth child, Princess Louise, may be destined to remain hidden forever. She battled with her indomitable mother for permission to practice the `masculine' art of sculpture and go to art college - and in doing so became the first British princess to attend a public school.
- Author BiographyLucinda Hawksley is a writer and lecturer on art history and nineteenth-century history. She has written biographies of the pre-Raphaelite muse Lizzie Siddal, Charles Dickens, and Katey, one of Dickens' children. She is the great great great granddaughter of Charles and Catherine Dickens and is a patron of the Charles Dickens Museum in London.
- Author(s)Lucinda Hawksley
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight308 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.41Trending at £12.07
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £4.69Trending at £7.33
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.