All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1816, Robert Adams's story is here examined in its historical context.
- Author BiographyCharles Hansford Adams is Associate Professor of English at the University of Arkansas where he acts as Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and International Programs. He is the author of The Guardian of the Law: Authority and Identity in James Fenimore Cooper(1991). His essays have appeared in The Kenyon Review, Southern Quarterly, American Studies, Western American Literature, and numerous collections.
- Author(s)Robert Adams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 2 maps 3 tables
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCharles Adams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.