All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's working to clinch a sale, negotiating the salary for a new job, or working out a schedule with your babysitter, life is full of negotiations. This guide offers words and phrases for each stage of the discussion. It explains how to evaluate the needs of your negotiating partner, what her/his words really mean, and more.
- Author BiographyAngelique Pinet is a professional writer, editor, and desktop publisher with a degree in commercial art and a degree in literature. She lives in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Author(s)Angelique Pinet
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight215 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.