All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPassionate and provocative, this book sets up a dialogue between its two authors to critique the contemporary nature of neoliberalism.
- Author BiographyDavid Chandler is Professor of International Relations and Director of the Centre for the Study of Democracy at the University of Westminster, UK. He was the founding editor of the Journal of Intervention and Statebuilding and currently edits the journal Resilience: International Policies, Practices and Discourses. He also edits two book series: Studies in Intervention and Statebuilding and Advances in Democratic Theory. Julian Reid is Chair and Professor of International Relations at the University of Lapland, Finland. He is co-author of Resilient Life: The Art of Living Dangerously, The Liberal Way of War: Killing to Make Life Live and author of Biopolitics of the War on Terror.
- Author(s)David Chandler,Julian Reid
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight322 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.