All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes six fundamental ideas for using modern information technology and advanced financial theory to temper basic risks that have been ignored by risk management institutions - risks to the value of our jobs and our homes, to the vitality of our communities, and to the very stability of national economies.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Shiller is the Stanley B. Resor Professor of Economics at Yale University. He is the author of Macro Markets , which won the first annual Paul A. Samuelson Award of TIAA-CREF, and Irrational Exuberance (Princeton), which was a New York Times bestseller.
- PrizesWinner of Financial Times Germany/getAbstract Business Book Award 2003 (Germany) and Book of the Year Award for General Finance, wilmott.com and Wilmott Magazine 2004 (United States). Joint winner of Co-Winner of the 2013 Nobel Prize in Economics 2013 and Kulp-Wright Book Award of the American Risk and Insurance Association, Inc. 2005 (United States). Commended for Association of American Publishers Award for Best Professional/Scholarly Book in Economics 2003 (United States).
- Author(s)Robert J. Shiller
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.