All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.97
- £12.77Trending at £13.32
- £13.25Trending at £16.25
- £9.12Trending at £10.99
- £18.41Trending at £22.84
- £19.38Trending at £30.08
- £9.68Trending at £11.39
About this product
- DescriptionA complete diet programme of starch-free recipes for the relief of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and the pain associated with it. It offers over 200 dishes for every occasion, together with chapters on starch digestion.
- Author BiographyCarol Sinclair came to live in Britain in 1979 from her native New Zealand, where she had worked in advertising for many years and wrote a cookery column. During her long search for the causes and possible cure of IBS, she has read many books on the subject of digestion and nutrition, but she believes nothing compensates for an intimate acquaintance with the symptoms. She lives in Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, writes for magazines and is the author of a book on her husband, the painter Ray Harris-Ching.
- Author(s)Carol Sinclair
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/11/2006
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byProfessor Alan Ebringer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.