Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe Next American Century identifies and describes three modern waves of world economic integration. Professor Van Lear extensively demonstrates America's important role in driving the current era of globalization.
- Author BiographyWilliam Van Lear is a tenured full professor of economics at Belmont Abbey College, a private liberal arts Catholic college located near Charlotte, North Carolina. He earned a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Pittsburgh in 1986 and a B.A. in Economics from Gettysburg College in 1980. His teaching specializations include macro-financial economics, political economy, economic history, and international economics. Professor Van Lear has won three teaching awards, has served as head of the College's Faculty Assembly, and serves on two community non-profit boards. His first book is entitled A Populist Challenge to Corporate Capitalism published by World Scientific Publishing Company in 2002.
- Author(s)William Van Lear
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight308 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.