All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGovernments spend huge amounts of public money on public services such as health, education, and social care, and yet the services that are delivered are often low quality, inefficiently run, and inequitable in their distribution. This book argues that the solution is to offer choice to users and to encourage competition among providers.
- Author BiographyJulian Le Grand is the Richard Titmuss Professor of Social Policy at the London School of Economics and Political Science. From 2003 to 2005 he was senior policy adviser to the British prime minister. His books include Motivation, Agency, and Public Policy: Of Knights and Knaves, Pawns and Queens .
- Author(s)Julian Le Grand
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight255 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byDavid Lipsey
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.