All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.91
- £5.65Trending at £8.99
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe plight of the poorest around the world has been pushed to the forefront of America's international agenda for the first time in many years by the war on terrorism and the formidable challenges presented by the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
- Author BiographyLael Brainard was vice president and director of the Global Economy and Development Program at the Brookings Institution, where she held the Bernard E. Schwartz Chair in International Economics. Brainard served as deputy national economic adviser in the Clinton administration. Carol Graham is a senior fellow in the Economic Studies program and codirector of the Center on Social and Economic Dynamics at the Brookings Institution. Nigel Purvis is a Brookings scholar on environment, development, and global issues. Steve Radelet is a former senior fellow at the Center for Global Development. He is currently senior adviser on development in the office of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Gayle E. Smith is a guest scholar at the Brookings Institution and formerly was senior director for African affairs at the National Security Council.
- Author(s)Carol L. Graham,Gayle E. Smith,Lael Brainard,Nigel Purvis,Steven Radelet
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication17/06/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.