All listings for this product
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £9.41Trending at £9.94
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £12.74Trending at £15.18
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £11.43Trending at £16.54
- £12.50Trending at £14.44
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare's most light-hearted comedy with his longest female role. The editor reassesses its performance and textual history, showing how interpretations have changed since the first recorded production in 1740. Detailed annotations investigate the allusive and often bawdy language.
- Author BiographyAlan Brissenden is Reader in English, University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/1998
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date10/07/2008
- Content Notehalftones
- Weight263 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlan Brissenden
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.