All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis novel approach to philosophy of science asserts that experimentation is at the center of science and explains the experimental process through an analogy with theatrical performance.
- Author BiographyROBERT P. CREASE is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and co-author (with Charles Mann) of The Second Creation: Makers of the Revolution in Twentieth-Century Physics.
- Author(s)Robert Crease
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.