All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the twilight of the Roman Republic, the poetry of Gaius Valerius Catullus offers a delicious insight into the passions and gossip of high Roman society.
- Author BiographyGaius Valerius Catullus was a Latin poet of the late Roman Republic. His surviving works are still read widely, and continue to influence poetry and other forms of art. Daisy Dunn was born in London in 1987 and read Classics at the University of Oxford, before winning a scholarship to the Courtauld and completing a doctorate in Classics and History of Art at University College London. She writes and reviews for many publications, including The Daily Telegraph, Evening Standard, and Standpoint, and is editor of Argo, a Greek culture magazine. She was longlisted for the 2015 Notting Hill Editions Essay Prize. 'Catullus' Bedspread' is her first book.
- Author(s)Gaius Valerius Catullus
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight110 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Translated byDaisy Dunn
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.13
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £6.99Trending at £8.95
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
- £7.99Trending at £8.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.