The Political Economy of Kenya: Symposium : Papers by Michael G. Schatzberg (Hardback, 1987)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £77.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays focussing on the interaction of politics and economics in Kenya's domestic political arena. The contributors stress the interdependence of politics and economics in determining political outcomes and examines the Kenyan political system in that light.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL G. SCHATZBERG is Associate Professor of Comparative Politics and African Studies at the School of Advanced International Studies of the Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Michael G. Schatzberg
- Date of Publication17/11/1987
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.