All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemocracy has been reduced to the consensual administration of economic necessity. How can we make sense of this form of depoliticisation? How does it manifest itself in different spheres of social life? And in what ways is it being challenged or subverted? This volume gives an overview of the literature on the post-political for beginners.
- Author BiographyJaphy Wilson is Lecturer in International Political Economy at the University of Manchester. Erik Swyngedouw is Professor of Geography at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byErik Swyngedouw,Japhy Wilson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.