CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive examination of execution as a social institution in Canada.
- Author BiographyKen Leyton-Brown is an associate professor in the History Department at the University of Regina.
- PrizesCommended for Canadian Law & Society Book Prize 2011 (Canada).
- Author(s)Ken Leyton-Brown
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.