All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes chapters from nearly every major contributor to the psychological literature on jealousy and envy as well as from several creative new investigators.
- Author BiographyPeter Salovey received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Yale University in 1986 where he is presently an associate professor contributing to both the social/personality and clinical psychology programs. His major research interest is the functions of human emotion, especially the manner in which emotions direct cognition, motivate social behavior, and color close relationships. Most recently, Salovey has been concerned with complex emotions such as envy and jealousy, and the influence of emotions on perceptions of health and illness. He is the co-author of PEER COUNSELING (with Vincent J. D'Andrea) and REASONING, INFERENCE, AND JUDGEMENT IN CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY (with Dennis Turk). Salovey is also the editor of the Guilford Emotions and Social Behavior Series.
- Author(s)Peter Salovey
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication31/03/1991
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.