All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.89
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.61
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition explores the psychology of risk, examining how individuals think, feel and act.
- Author BiographyGlynis M. Breakwell is Vice Chancellor of the University of Bath. She is a psychologist specialising in leadership, identity processes, risk communication and military cultures, and her research has resulted in her acting as an adviser to a number of government departments including the Department of Health, the Department of Trade and Industry and the Ministry of Defence. Professor Dame Breakwell has published over twenty books and hundreds of journal articles. Her latest publication is the fourth edition of Research Methods in Psychology (co-edited with Smith and Wright, 2012).
- Author(s)Glynis M. Breakwell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight860 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.