All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEstablishes that a relevant Christian practice of puberty will help Sinhalese Christians enjoy the Christian faith that reflects their cultural roots, values, and identity, affirms their relationship with God, and offers a missional witness of their faith that responds to the hearts and lives of the people around them.
- Author BiographyPaul Mantae Kim earned his BA in English language and literature from Yonsei University, his M.Div. from the Graduate School of Theology of Hansei University, South Korea, and his Th.M. and PhD in intercultural studies from Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California. He was a missionary in Sri Lanka and currently serves as Professor of Missions and Chief Academic Officer at Bethesda University, Anaheim, California.
- Author(s)Paul Mantae Kim
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number317
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note99, fig. and tables
- Weight540 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.23
- £15.97Trending at £20.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.55
- £9.97Trending at £13.07
- £9.45Trending at £9.77
- £11.10Trending at £13.77
- £6.99Trending at £9.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.