All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThrough his voluminous and in?uential writings, editorial activities, organi- tional leadership, intellectual acumen, and strong sense of history, Clifford - brose Truesdell III (1919-2000) was the main architect for the renaissance of - tional continuum mechanics since the middle of the twentieth century.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/07/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXLIII, 808 p.
- Weight1655 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMan Chi-Sing,Roger L. Fosdick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.