All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £17.39Was:£22.00Free postage
- £17.08Was:£22.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionReflexology has become one of the most popular and accessible alternative health therapies. It can bring relief from common problems such as headaches, high blood pressure and menstrual cramps. This title contains over 250 drawings, and provides descriptions of the reflex points and basic techniques. It gives a reference list of common ailments.
- Author BiographyLaura Norman is one of the world's leading authorities on reflexology. Her work helped to create the current interest in reflexology and to introduce its techniques into orthodox medicine. She has run her own health centre and training programmes for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Laura Norman,Thomas Cowan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight660 g
- Width235 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.