All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat were the underlying causes of these episodes of extreme violence? What did the riots signify? What do they tell us about French society? This book takes the reader inside the world of the banlieues and explores the nature and causes of the riots.
- Author BiographyMatthew Moran holds a PhD in French Studies from University College London. He is currently a Research Associate at King's College London.
- Author(s)Matthew Moran
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.