Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the Habsburg Army's occupation of Serbia from 1914 through 1918, arguing that it was different from other great power colonial projects.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gumz is currently Assistant Professor of History at the United States Military Academy at West Point. He earned his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago and has held teaching positions at the United States Naval War College, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, and the University of Chicago. His articles have appeared in the Historical Journal and the Historian. He was the recipient of a Fulbright Fellowship for study in Vienna and a Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation Fellowship.
- Author(s)Jonathan E. Gumz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Military Histories
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.