CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionConcerns how we can discover the best means and conditions for teaching the students in school, at home, and in society. Expressed more explicitly, this volume aims to find out how students can learn efficiently or productively as much as possible within a given amount of time and resources.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in Educational Productivity S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHerbert J. Walberg,Rena F. Subotnik
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.