All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWonder Woman, created in 1941, is the most popular female superhero of all time. This book uncovers a trove of documents, including the private papers of William Moulton Marston, Wonder Woman's creator.
- Author BiographyJill Lepore is a professor of American history at Harvard University and a staff writer at The New Yorker. Her books include Book of Ages, a finalist for the National Book Award; New York Burning, a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize; The Name of War, winner of the Bancroft Prize; and The Mansion of Happiness, which was short-listed for the 2013 Andrew Carnegie Medal for Excellence in Nonfiction. She lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jill Lepore
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementUK edition with new afterword
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.