All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.87Was:£9.95Free postage
- £9.67Was:£9.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMap of the 180-mile (288km) Thames Path National Trail, from London's Thames Barrier to the river's source near Cirencester in Gloucestershire. This booklet is included with the Cicerone guidebook to the trail, and shows the full route on Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 maps. The easy riverside route takes around a fortnight to walk.
- Author BiographyLeigh Hatts has been walking the Thames towpath and exploring the river and Docklands since 1981, when he worked on the feasibility study that resulted in the decision to establish the route as a National Trail. He worked as a reporter with the walkers' magazine TGO and as arts correspondent of the Catholic Herald. He is co-founder of Bankside Press.
- Author(s)Leigh Hatts
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note88 pages of OS1:25.000 mapping
- Weight140 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.