CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an examination of the work of Simon Donaldson. This book offers foundation work in gauge theory (Uhlenbeck, Taubes, Atiyah, Hitchin, Singer, et al.) which underlies Donaldson's work. It is suitable for geometric topologists and differential geometers.
- Author(s)H.Blaine Lawson
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1985
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 58
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight170 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.