Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful book, now available in paper, provides a simple framework for learning how to transform organizations to meet new competitive challenges. It provides a concrete agenda which managers can use to think about and implement fundamental, revolutionary changes necessary to turn companies away from old habits and toward new opportunities.
- Author BiographyNOEL M. TICHY is a professor at the University of Michigan's Graduate School of Business and the author of several books including Managing Strategic Change. MARY ANNE DEVANNA was, until her recent death, Associate Dean of Columbia University's Graduate School of Business and coeditor of The Portable MBA and Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Devanna,Noel M. Tichy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/1997
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.