All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionResearcher and performer John McCormick focuses on the marionette world of Victorian Britain between its heyday after 1860 and its waning years from 1895 to 1914.
- Author BiographyA fellow of Trinity College, Dublin, and director of Ireland's first university theatre department, John McCormick took early retirement in 1998 to work full-time as a puppet researcher and performer. His publications include People's Theatre, Popular Theatres of Nineteenth-Century France, Dion Boucicault (1820-1890), and (with Bennie Pratasik) Popular Puppet Theatre in Europe, 1800-1914.
- Author(s)Clodagh McCormick,John McCormick,John Phillips
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleStudies in Theatre History and Culture
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note51 b/w photographs, 16 colour photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.