All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides you through Paul Virilio concepts with headwords including Accident, Body, Cinema, Deterritorialization and Eugenics. This title helps you explore the edge of his pioneering thought in cultural and social theory with the entries on Foreclosure, Grey Ecology, Polar Inertia and the Overexposed City.
- Author BiographyJohn Armitage is Professor of Media at the School of Arts and Social Sciences, Northumbria University.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJohn Armitage
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £30.08
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £10.15Trending at £18.37
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
- £12.52Trending at £13.99
- £4.84Trending at £5.41
- £11.14Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.