All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of the origins and development of Cardiff's, and Wales', medical school during the first four decades of its existence. This book focuses on the history of medical education in the United Kingdom, and also on the history of the University of Wales and its uneasy relationship with the Cardiff College.
- Author BiographyAlun Roberts was director of the University of Wales College of Medicine liaison unit.
- Author(s)Alun Roberts
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight1293 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.