All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.89
- £24.53Trending at £29.23
- £12.41Trending at £21.17
- £41.64Trending at £69.13
- £17.55Trending at £18.21
- £31.41Trending at £33.56
- £23.39Trending at £25.24
About this product
- DescriptionO'Shaughnessy investigates bodily action in a new edition of this classic work of analytical philosophy.
- Author BiographyBrian O'Shaughnessy is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at King's College London. He is author of Consciousness and the World (2000) and many articles on the philosophy of mind.
- Author(s)Brian O'Shaughnessy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.