Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNavigating family tensions and the trials of growing up, the author describes the close-knit community of North Yorkshire and his family's place within it: the shepherd probing the head-high snowdrifts for his flock; the pub landlord obsessed with military uniforms; and the village doctor lost in his love for the purple moorland.
- Author BiographyWill Cohu was born in Yorkshire in 1964. Educated at Exeter College, Oxford, from 1992 he freelanced as writer, editor and journalist, mostly for the Daily Telegraph. His books include Urban Dog (2001) and Out of the Woods (2007).His stories Nothing But Grass, and East Coast-West Coast, were both short-listed for the Sunday Times EFG Private Bank Award. He lives in Lincolnshire.
- PrizesShort-listed for PEN/Ackerley Prize 2013.
- Author(s)Will Cohu
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Weight184 g
- Width132 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.81Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.