All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
About this product
- DescriptionIsle Royale National Park - with its lush northern landscape, wolves, and moose - is an ideal laboratory for wildlife biologists. This book provides an account of the relationship that exists between the wolf and the moose on the island. Illustrated with over 100 photographs, it reveals the nature of this animal.
- Author BiographyRolf O. Peterson is known worldwide for his wolf research. His photographs have been published in National Geographic, Audubon, and National Wildlife. He is Professor of Wildlife Ecology at Michigan Technological University.
- Author(s)Rolf Olin Peterson
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note109 colour photographs, 2 maps, 1 chart
- Width168 mm
- Height241 mm
- Foreword byL. David Mech
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.