All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the landscapes and architecture of North Yorkshire: the high cliffs and secluded bays, dramatic ravines and waterfalls, ancient castles and abbeys, villages and towns. From Malham Cove's remarkable limestone pavement to the medieval city of York, this captures the region and its people.
- Author(s)Rob Talbot,Robin Whiteman
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/02/1994
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleCountry S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date16/06/1998
- Content Note130 colour illustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width250 mm
- Height190 mm
- Photographs byRob Talbot
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £6.99Trending at £7.91
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.50
- £5.77Trending at £7.43
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.