All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers those who engage in college student research a framework, tool, or guide for understanding the role that theory plays in research. It is organized around five major questions which address the essence of theory, central tenants and concepts of prevailing theories, and insights for future research.
- Author BiographyDr. Terrell Lamont Strayhorn is associate professor of higher education in the School of Educational Policy and Leadership within the College of Education and Human Ecology at The Ohio State University. He serves as senior research associate in the Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race & Ethnicity, faculty affiliate in the Todd A. Bell National Resource Center for African American Males, and holds joint appointments in the department of Africana studies, sexuality studies, and engineering education within the College of Arts & Sciences. He is also director/founder of the Center for Higher Education Research & Policy (CHERP). He earned a PhD in higher education from Virginia Tech, a MEd in educational policy from the University of Virginia, and a BA in music and religious studies from the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Terrell Lamont Strayhorn
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 11 tables
- Weight308 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.