All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.81
- £26.99Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionTheory, Analysis and Design of RF Interferometric Sensors presents the theory, analysis and design of RF interferometric sensors.
- Author(s)Cam Nguyen,Seoktae Kim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 Illustrations, black and white; X, 74 p. 40 illus.
- Weight143 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.