All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe completely revised and updated second edition of one of the first postpartum depression books- the go-to resource for any new mother battling PPD.
- Author BiographyKaren Kleiman, MSW, LCSW, an international expert on postpartum depression, is the founder of The Postpartum Stress centre. Her other books include Dropping the Baby and Other Scary Thoughts and Therapy and the Postpartum Woman.Valerie Davis Raskin, MD, is a Regional Medical Officer-Psychiatrist with the United States Foreign Service. She was formerly Chief of the Psychiatry Service and the Hines Veterans Administration Hospital, where she worked in the Women's Health Clinic, and was cofounder of the Women's Psychiatry Service in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
- Author(s)Karen R. Kleiman,Valerie D. Raskin
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Weight458 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £11.88Trending at £15.54
- £14.53Trending at £14.98
- £15.15Trending at £19.94
- £10.15Trending at £12.38
- £10.71Trending at £11.65
- £18.94Trending at £28.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.