CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionPut On Your Hazards and Read This The very safety of our drivers is at stake. Our countries' drivers have grown restless behind the wheel,they've mastered texting, one knee driving, and can eat enormous burritos while navigating a dicey pass on a two-lane highway. Our current system of street signs is woefully out of touch and in danger of becoming completely irrelevant. What does merge mean to a college kid hauling ass in a Mustang, sexting his girlfriend while downing a Big Gulp? We need street signs that relate to the current driver, the driver of tomorrow, not the two-hands-on-the-wheel, signal-at-every-turn dinosaur. This book is your bible of the American road. You're welcome.
- Author BiographyDan Consiglio is the author of numerous humour books including The New Dad from A to Z, The New Mom from A to Z, Of Course You're Still Cool, Honey, and Is That a Picasso On Your Fridge? He lives in Chicago, Illinois with his wife and three kids.Brad DeMarea is an award-winning graphic designer and filmmaker whose work has been recognized around the world. He lives in Chicago, Illinois with his wife and twin boy and girl.
- Author(s)Brad DeMarea,Dan Consiglio
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Adult
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Width155 mm
- Height158 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.