CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.94
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive summary of research and new techniques for academic researchers, petroleum workers and graduate students.
- Author BiographyMichal Nemcok is a Research Professor who has worked on major thrustbelt regions throughout the world. Steven Shamel is Principal of GeoX Consulting Inc. He has previously held academic positions at the Universities of Utah, South Carolina, Florida State and Yale, and has carried out field work around the world. Rod Gayer is a structural geologist with specialist knowlege of orogenic tectonics and coal geology.
- Author(s)Michal Nemcok,Rod Gayer,Steven Schamel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note640 b/w illus. 60 tables
- Weight1240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.