Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.66
- £82.42Trending at £135.59
- £15.60Trending at £19.05
- £12.43Trending at £15.64
- £11.09Trending at £14.92
- £9.71Trending at £12.14
- £13.19Trending at £13.82
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together history, ancient and modern, scenery, the unparalleled elegance of Cannes and St Tropez, and the raw, energetic pulse of Marseille. This book takes you to the remote villages, churches and cloudless skies; legendary restaurants and blue-chip casinos; and, vibrant quaysides and backstreet city bars.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps
- Weight364 g
- Width199 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.