Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionTopical Directions of Informatics
- Author BiographyIvan Sergienko is the director of the V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. He received the State Prize for Science in Technology in 1972 and the SSSR State Prize in 1981. He was awarded the V. M. Glushkov Prize for Cybernetics, Computer Machine and Systems Theory in 1986, and elected an academician in 1988. He is the author of Springer titles Methods of Optimization and Systems Analysis for Problems of Transcomputational Complexity and Optimal Control of Distributed Systems with Conjugation Conditions, and is also the editor of Springer journal Cybernetics and Systems Analysis.
- Author(s)Ivan V. Sergienko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number78
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note81 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.