Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.95
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.38
- £40.79Trending at £41.31
- £32.31Trending at £33.11
- £36.75Trending at £45.60
- £29.70Trending at £30.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhile some defences to liability recognised in the law of torts have been explored in detail, the theoretical foundations of defences generally have received scant attention. This book attempts to fill this gap.
- Author BiographyJames Goudkamp is a Fellow of Keble College, Oxford, and an Associate Professor in the Oxford Law Faculty. He holds or has held visiting positions at Harvard Law School, the National University of Singapore, the University of Western Australia and the University of Wollongong.
- PrizesRunner-up for SPTL Prize for Outstanding Legal Scholarship 2014.
- Author(s)James Goudkamp
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleHart Studies in Private Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.