Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionTransnational civil society is often seen as an important contributor to the democratization of global governance. In their engagement with the World Bank, however, transnational civil society organizations prioritize pre-existing mission over responsiveness to claimed stakeholders and undercut the authority of developing country governments.
- Author BiographyChristopher L. Pallas is Assistant Professor of Conflict Management at Kennesaw State University, USA. He holds a PhD from the London School of Economics, where he was a member of the Centre for Civil Society.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Pallas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInterest Groups, Advocacy and Democracy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.